Thursday, July 11, 2013

Smaller Scale Decor

So the last post may have seemed a little daunting. I did a few smaller wall collages around my house and once you get the hang of these a larger version will flow a lot easier!
Here is the small collage in my master bedroom. 
Obviously the "B" needed to be the focal piece. It's a cool project from http://www.craftcuts.com/. 
You can find any size wooden letter you want and customize 
font, size and thickness. The B in the picture was used for wedding decor in my December wedding. A little spray paint, and some dry brushing! 
When doing a smaller wall collage try using a larger item and balance it with a few smaller items on the opposite side. Remember texture (using a shelf and my bouquet), along with the piece above it, to balance out the same size.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment